We love to see our pets at-ease, active and full of positive energy. Our alcohol-free hemp oil pet tincture helps to restore balance, support relaxation and promote all the right kinds of energy – because your pet deserves to live a long, happy life with dignity and comfort.
Pets may request a Green Lotus™ Pet Tincture for the following:
- Thunder & Fireworks (No tincture? Excuse me while I hide under the bed forever.)
- You, At Work (Gone for an hour, a day, a year? I’m a dog, so I don’t know. Tincture? Appreciate it.)
- Veterinarians (Quid pro quo: You deliver the tincture, I go quietly.)
- Getting Older (I, too, want to travel after retirement. Paris? No, just around the yard. Is that too much to ask? Tincture me.)
- Cars (What do we want? Out of the car! When do we want it? Meow!)
- Sore Paw (I’d order the tincture myself, but, you know, paws.)
Sound about right?
At Green Lotus, we’ve invested the time, expense and labor to control our supply chain and implement industry-leading five panel testing so that our tinctures are safe, effective and clean.
For your pet. For your peace of mind.
Green Lotus™ products are made with organically grown hemp from small, family-owned farms right here in the United States. Products are third party lab tested for pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, microbes and potency.
Grapeseed Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Raw Organic Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract rich in CBD with other naturally occurring cannabinoids
100 mg of naturally occurring cannabinoids.
How to Use
Place one full dropper of the hemp oil pet tincture under your pet’s tongue or next to cheeks and let oil absorb into soft tissue. If your pet has trouble taking the tincture orally, apply a full dropper over a treat or wet or dry food.
For best results, serve one full dropper twice daily for one week. Observe your pet and their response to the tincture. Increase serving sizes incrementally and gradually.
We recommend that our customers consult a veterinarian before adding any new foods or supplements to their pet’s diet. Your pet’s safety is our priority.