Promote daily well-being and support healthy cognition with Green Lotus CBD Capsules. It’s simple: organically-sourced full spectrum hemp oil, antioxidants, and terpenes in a convenient softgel.
Green Lotus™ CBD capsules are the perfect option when you need full spectrum hemp oil on the go. Each easy-to-swallow CBD pill contains a consistent dosage of 25 mg of CBD, providing natural sensations of calm, rest, and relaxation. These CBD capsules are a simple way to incorporate hemp oil into your daily routine. With additional terpenes, beneficial cannabinoids, antioxidants, and omega fatty acids, Green Lotus™ CBD capsules fit any lifestyle. Green Lotus™ CBD capsules are manufactured in FDA-approved labs and third-party tested. If you want the highest quality and most reliable potency of full spectrum hemp oil, try Green Lotus™ CBD capsules.
Green Lotus™ CBD softgels are formulated and created to maximize consistency. As in our other products, the full spectrum hemp oil in our CBD capsules follows strict quality control procedures. Like everything we do, quality is our focus. That’s why our customers keep coming back. For a reliable and trustworthy CBD hemp oil capsule, look for:
- Purity: Organic Colorado Hemp
- Reliability: Farm-To-Bottle Supply Chain
- Safety: Industry-Leading Testing & Facilities
- Results: Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
- 100% Organic Farming
- Optimum Soil & Climatic Conditions
- No Synthetic Fertilizers. No Pesticides.
- What are some benefits of CBD capsules? CBD capsules are a quick and convenient method to deliver a consistent quantity of CBD.
- Are CBD capsules different from CBD oil? Although the delivery systems are different, our CBD capsules and CBD oil have exactly the same quality, manufacturing processes, and important ingredients. We recommend trying a few different products to see which you prefer.
- How to store my CBD capsules? Store CBD capsules/softgels in a cool, dark, and secure environment such as a cabinet or a drawer. Keep CBD capsules away from direct sunlight or heat. Prolonged exposure to sunlight leads to oxidation and decreased potency.
- How many CBD capsules should I take? One softgel is 25 mg, the recommended daily dose of cannabinoids. Many of our customers start there and scale up their dosage as needed.
Let’s look at two people, Jennifer and Dave. Jennifer has not tried CBD or full spectrum hemp oil. Dave has tried both and is fairly experienced.
Jennifer: “I’m new to CBD. How many CBD capsules should I take?”
Answer: Start by taking 1 CBD capsule (25 mg) once per day for seven days. Take with a meal and a glass of water. After seven days, move to 2 CBD capsules at breakfast and dinner, if needed.
Dave: “I’ve used CBD capsules and full spectrum hemp oil before. How many CBD capsules should I take?”
Answer: Take 1 CBD capsule two times daily, one with breakfast and one with dinner. Move to three CBD capsules daily, if needed.
Our Advice? Listen to Your Body.
Some users feel positive effects immediately. Some users feel positive effects after a week, even two weeks. When in doubt, listen to your body.